Granny's gone and done it again

It was so real Blue. I knew in my dream Robert had the gun. He hasnt had them that long. I just hope it wasnt a "Yet to come" dream
Maybe not. Might just be a stress dream and your mind going back over past events, thinking what mighta happened if things had gone another way, if you hadn't been prepared and brave and strong and ready and willing! Glad you were. But now... I really am fading.vfear not, Granny. You were strong before. And you're even tougher now! You'll be okay ❤ sending you angels.

So do we Granny. No close family. What family we have we get along better with a lot of miles between us. No kids. All of our kids have 4 feet and fur or 2 feet and feathers.

Still I love the holidays and have fun decorating and baking. We usually Christmas shop early and ambush the packages when they arrive. Very unlike the way it was when we were kids and had to wait till Christmas morning.

Frankly, it's one of the fun things about being an adult!

Chicken feet. I wish I could remember how she said they cooked them but my mom was raised dirt poor. She said her mom would go down to the butcher and come home with chicken heads and feet that they would cook and eat. All I remember her saying was when you were hungry, they were very good!
I read to scald them and peel off the membrane

wheres the gravy ??

In that little compartment.
A71EC91D-EAE3-44A1-8D3A-6AC1C7C54012.jpeg

Hmm. I wanted to post pics of my kidlets today, for my "what I am thankful for" post, but my camera wouldn't let me. So I am posting a "silly" instead. I will no longer be wearing a Covid mask. Too dreary, like crying "unclean, unclean!" Instead, though it looks the same, this will henceforth be my COOTIE CATCHER! I am laughing behind it. Laughing in the face of this damndemic. We will beat it. Together. Be careful, y'all. And be thankful!
20201125_101616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom