Granny's gone and done it again

Me Either Verna. I have a husband, 7 dogs, 5 cats and about 50 chickens that need me not to mention 29 acres of farm.

@Granny Hatchet, work your magic and make it happen!

As for why you married...When I met my husband his practice was in a small town that I relocated to and somebody asked me the same question. Why did I move from a bustling central IL city to a town one tenth of the size of the one I was born and lived in my whole life.

What else, was my reply, the right man and true love. The person just laughed and said it really must be true love to get me to move to a 'map dot' in IL. It was. We have been together for 15 years next month and married for 13. I tell him he was the best Christmas gift I ever got in my entire life!
Sigh, I love a good love story! Thanks for sharing that! May it ever grow and shine, Mrs. MapDot, USA! šŸ˜„

Lucy is being a brat, wanting me to take her out ever hour. I just told her, she has to wait for the half hour mark. Kids, two feet or four can be a pain.
Could she have a UTI? I would feel gently over her kidneys with my palms and see if I could sense any heat, swelling or tenderness. In any case, if this is unusual behavior, a visit to the vet might be a good idea. Good luck!

It is amazing to me the BLM and feminist who say fathers donā€™t matter and kids donā€™t need fathers.
Itā€™s better to be a single mom than to be with a useless deadbeat/abuser/druggie....

I'm back. Did Star go to bed? Who's still here?
No just distracted.
"Cloud"? "Hotspot"? Never mind, I wouldn't understand anyway .... i used to keep up with tech- knowledgey, but it changes too fast for me now. Sigh, I'm turning into my Dad.
Well. Cloud is like online storage you can access when youā€™re online. Hotspot is using your phone or something else to provide data.
Could she have a UTI? I would feel gently over her kidneys with my palms and see if I could sense any heat, swelling or tenderness. In any case, if this is unusual behavior, a visit to the vet might be a good idea. Good luck!
Watch her pee closely.

Late night/early morning pop in to say hello. I've been keeping weird hours lately. Been feeling sick during the daytime so I sleep and then I'm up all night (I feel 100% fine of the night).

Dogs have been horrible lately, run off the other day. Their goofy butts were enjoying themselves. Then we had heavy rain for 3 days straight and I lost my calico cochin pullet šŸ˜­ found her smushed in the coop where they all dog pile to sleep.
May have baby buns the first weekend of December šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Oh I had 2 litters of guinea pigs born. The ones are curly!
This year is going so fast. I wish 2021 everything would go back to normal. I worry that it's not gonna get any better.

Huh. Think I fell asleep there for a bit. Sometimes that happens around 2 am, lol. Good to hear from you, @Alley, been a while. Sorry about your calico cochin, why is it always the special ones we lose first? I could say something about that, but I'll refrain. Baby buns and whistle pigs... sounds like an almost normal year for you, yes? Stay well! We're almost there! Mask up, wash hands, avoid crowds. We can do this!

Back
Top Bottom