Granny's gone and done it again

Outstanding! I'm so impressed with your success. I wonder how big a community you are in, that supports you.
The area we live in is rural, so no town. But I pack up and travel around to towns within a 2 hour radius. I do get repeat customers as well.

There was a blue heeler in my pics playing with goose? She’s not mine though.

sooo....goose had another good play with Silver...I kicked him out of the motorhome while I was trying to do dishes....texted hubs and said he needed to take goose. So he comes and grabs him, and decides to do an off leash play with silver (and he didn’t have any bribery aka treats). Sooo...Goose (as puppies tend to do) got distracted and led husband on a merry old chase lol. Getting some good napping in now for the both of them ;)

kinda frustrated though my kindle decided to “cloud” a bunch of my books - so I have nothing to read since I don’t have WiFi. Yes I could hotspot using my phone buuut...
"Cloud"? "Hotspot"? Never mind, I wouldn't understand anyway .... i used to keep up with tech- knowledgey, but it changes too fast for me now. Sigh, I'm turning into my Dad.

Back
Top Bottom