Granny's gone and done it again

well I guess I will go and live on an island with the other non-mask wearing people.

Catch you some other time.

I wear a mask out of respect and any percentage is better than nothing...BUT I also know that the actual efficacy of the masks is very minimal. I have lots of friends and family in the medical field. Each mask has different uses, and none of them should be reused to the extent that many people are using them right now. With all of that said, I don't feel so adamantly about going without a mask that I'm willing to argue with anyone over it. :idunno

I should try hatching for others. But what if they changed their minds and didnt take them? Yikes.
I have been cleaning tanks. Bored tonight. free movie channels and still nothing I want to watch.
Thinking about hatching for others, but like you, worried about people saying they will buy then not showing up. Could take deposits I guess. Anyone do that? And if so, how does that work for you?

Thinking about hatching for others, but like you, worried about people saying they will buy then not showing up. Could take deposits I guess. Anyone do that? And if so, how does that work for you?

I hatch for others most of the time. I haven't had a ton of issues but you will always run into some. Making a waiting list prior to hatching helps because you can make your way down the list if someone falls through.

Sure quiet around here tonight .... I don't know whether we need new chickens or not. Nobody is laying. Waiting to see if my year-old EEs are going to start laying again or not. By the time they decide, I will be way behind as far as starting on my next batch of layers. 🙁. I got BA at the beginning of March last year. I figured they would be laying like crazy by now but they seem to be taking the winter off. How often do y'all start new flocks?

Back
Top Bottom