Granny's gone and done it again

whassamatter, you think if you get a little sparkle on you your pee pee will fall off ? Maybe all I have are glitter cards ? Now Im gonna feel bad .

a little is fine but I end up with it everywhere NOTHING like going to the store or Church with glitter on your face or in your hair. And since you already think I "bat for the other team" imagine me with glitter.

a little is fine but I end up with it everywhere NOTHING like going to the store or Church with glitter on your face or in your hair. And since you already think I "bat for the other team" imagine me with glitter.
Oh Twist, This time of year you deserve to shine ! LOL And I do not think that anymore. Matter of fact I dont think you get lucky at all. LOL

Did someone add extra glitter in one of your cards ? I remember doing that to someone. LOL I think it was when the "tooth fairy" sent a sorry im late letter to my GS

Did someone add extra glitter in one of your cards ? I remember doing that to someone. LOL I think it was when the "tooth fairy" sent a sorry im late letter to my GS

I think it was Alley one year I was still cleaning up glitter 4 months latter. It was like dust, the dogs were wearing it , I was wearing it, the bills and checks sent out were wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom