Granny's gone and done it again

Mine wont give meds unless I show up once in a while.

The only medication I'm taking daily is my thyroid medication. The other stuff I have a stash and I just don't take it unless I absolutely NEED to. Eventually I will need to go in and follow up on everything though...

The only medication I'm taking daily is my thyroid medication. The other stuff I have a stash and I just don't take it unless I absolutely NEED to. Eventually I will need to go in and follow up on everything though...
My mom was on synthroid . They took hers out. I have goiter but its still kicking it. That being low will take your energy too ya know.

My mom was on synthroid . They took hers out. I have goiter but its still kicking it. That being low will take your energy too ya know.

I have a goiter too, they never biopsied it though so I guess they weren't worried. I have to take Armour Thyroid because synthroid makes me sick. I took it for over a year and I couldn't figure out why I was getting so many weird symptoms, they told me none of them were typical for synthroid, then as soon as they switched me to Armour Thyroid I was fine.

Back
Top Bottom