Granny's gone and done it again

Hi Cap, feeling better ? I know you find wood cheaper and your play houses and such maybe Corbdee can read your building threads ?
Good idea. Yes, but then I had a nap this evening. It was cold and rainy so nothing got done on the coop. I am less than thrilled with the playhouses. Hard to clean and not much ventilation. I am converting quail hutches for the chickens.

wide awake ! LOL What about pallets, you use those ?
Glad you got a nap, you work too hard. It snowed here for about 5 mins then the sun shined. Its waiting for sunday to come down because thats when I am supposed to go w/ Nancy
I have used pallets as well as wooden packing
crates. But they are time consuming to paint or try to take apart to use the boards. Sometimes you can get lumber from a building being torn down too.

I guess it all depends on how bad you want something . where theres a will......
Personally Id rather be fishing. How many years have gone by now that I say I want to go and dont ?
My silver dollars are freaking out in their new tank. They were always shy but this is slamming their face into the glass behavior now.
Which diamond painting are you doing now ?

I guess it all depends on how bad you want something . where theres a will......
Personally Id rather be fishing. How many years have gone by now that I say I want to go and dont ?
My silver dollars are freaking out in their new tank. They were always shy but this is slamming their face into the glass behavior now.
Which diamond painting are you doing now ?
I just finished the one with the goat. I will likely do the Moose next. Also have a bear and a waterfall to do. Just getting the diamonds set up now.
W

I just finished the one with the goat. I will likely do the Moose next. Also have a bear and a waterfall to do. Just getting the diamonds set up now.
W
I bet the waterfall will be my favorite. LOL I seen some on market place for sale today. Bunch of balloons

Back
Top Bottom