Granny's gone and done it again

You know, the Velveeta Skillets you can get from walmart aren't that bad. Keep some cut up frozen chicken bits in the freezer (I'd grab the value pack, and slice a boob to a bag) and away you go with the broccoli cheese chicken skillet or the alfredo skillet.

My hello fresh box has yet to arrive. grr. (I still had a bit of credit, so wanted to use it up before I cancel them entirely)

Well, at least I still got steak in the fridge. They had them on sale....in the value packs...which are packs of three. d'oh! So of course, when it's on sale like that, you just buy two packs...and freeze the steaks...and hope you don't forget about em in the black hole that is my overstuffed freezer.

Don't worry, I'm still working....well, not now, now I'm done lol but...

Hubs got us all signed up for the healthcare etc through his work...phew. Looks like there's not going to be lapse time thank goodness.

Goose's teeth have been extra itchy lately. His lower canines are coming in.

Robert said to ask his dr once more to see him w/o a mask and if she refuses tell her the ADA can and will fine her $70K if she dont see him. I swear, Why does everything have to be so hard ? A virtual visit wont work, he needs his eye looked at.
He told me today he literally cant breath w/ a mask on.

Robert said to ask his dr once more to see him w/o a mask and if she refuses tell her the ADA can and will fine her $70K if she dont see him. I swear, Why does everything have to be so hard ? A virtual visit wont work, he needs his eye looked at.
He told me today he literally cant breath w/ a mask on.
There are medical exemptions for wearing a mask. There are also alternatives like a face shield. Can he wear a bandana tied at the back bandit style?

There are medical exemptions for wearing a mask. There are also alternatives like a face shield. Can he wear a bandana tied at the back bandit style?
Dr offered to bring him a face shield in . He said no. He dont see the reason for wearing a bandana because it "wont work".

He says he isnt going to wear some stupid silly thing on his head just to appease them. They dont work, they violate his rights and he isnt going to live on his knees He is a free man and will stand tall. (when asking him about the face shield just now)

Back
Top Bottom