Granny's gone and done it again

We buy a whole smoked turkey from Walmart. We usually buy two. Then all you have to do is thaw it and heat it in the oven. It is DELICIOUS!!! (drool!). You'll never go back to raw, I promise you. I was going to spatchcock one to heat it faster, and it fell apart in my hands! So I just dismembered it and heated it in the oven. I think it took about half an hour. Seriously, I had to discipline myself not to growl like a tiger and eat the whole thing all by myself!

The second one goes in the freezer for another meal in "off-turkey season."
you did what to it ?

She want me to use my checking account to buy stuff. Said she dont know how to use anything else and Tom dont want me to. aid its not safe. Maybe SD can.
Have credit card? Set up PayPal account? It's safe, ppl do it all the time. If there is a problem or theft, your bank will fix it.

We buy a whole smoked turkey from Walmart. We usually buy two. Then all you have to do is thaw it and heat it in the oven. It is DELICIOUS!!! (drool!). You'll never go back to raw, I promise you. I was going to spatchcock one to heat it faster, and it fell apart in my hands! So I just dismembered it and heated it in the oven. I think it took about half an hour. Seriously, I had to discipline myself not to growl like a tiger and eat the whole thing all by myself!

The second one goes in the freezer for another meal in "off-turkey season."
I will have to look next year. Don't remember seeing any smoked ones. Is it really smoked, with real smoke? Not the smoke in a bottle stuff?

Back
Top Bottom