Granny's gone and done it again

On your phone? We don't have that. Don't want to jinx myself, but haven't felt a quake in a long time. They happen all the time, just the little ones that you don't feel.
A lot of people don't realize it, but we are in quake territory too. Look up Madrid Fault Line. (It's pronounced MAD-rid around here, not like muh-DRID Spain.)

well I just found one. $14.00 and free shipping. I think it will fit and be as comfortable as a bra can be.
Front closure? Where is it from? Could your Nancy help you order?

yes raw. I have ham and turkey frozen from Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Don't let it go to waste! :old

We dont have an alarm here. Too rural
My phone went off!! Scared me half to death. The only consolation of being flattened by that tornado was that we were stuffing our faces at the time! :lol:

On your phone? We don't have that. Don't want to jinx myself, but haven't felt a quake in a long time. They happen all the time, just the little ones that you don't feel.
That's good. As long as the dragon wiggles a little from time to time, he doesn't have to roll over and give a big stretch. Right?

Front closure? Where is it from? Could your Nancy help you order?

Don't let it go to waste! :old

My phone went off!! Scared me half to death. The only consolation of being flattened by that tornado was that we were stuffing our faces at the time! :lol:
I sent you a link to show you. I will ask her if I dont forget.

Back
Top Bottom