Granny's gone and done it again

so my closet doors are sliding doors, that lift off the ground and they go into brackets. Well, my sister broke them off. I was so angry at her for breaking them, that When I went to go and fix it, I really wasn't thinking right, had fumble hands, kept dropping the closet door, etc.. In order to get them into the brackets. you must lift, well to keep it up while I used my hand to bang the top of the door back into place, I put my foot under it.. don't do that. Thats the moral of my story

so my closet doors are sliding doors, that lift off the ground and they go into brackets. Well, my sister broke them off. I was so angry at her for breaking them, that When I went to go and fix it, I really wasn't thinking right, had fumble hands, kept dropping the closet door, etc.. In order to get them into the brackets. you must lift, well to keep it up while I used my hand to bang the top of the door back into place, I put my foot under it.. don't do that. Thats the moral of my story
Ooh, gotcha. Yes, understand sliding doors. Is something must be done with a cool head. And, um. Preferably sturdy shoes.

Back
Top Bottom