Granny's gone and done it again

do you need to trim them? Congrats on the baby. Name him?

depends on if its a bull or heifer. "IT" will get sexed and tagged April 27, hopefully.

Oh and going to have the vet give all of them a shot with extra copper. OR a multivitamin with EXTRA copper.

Can't decide if I want CRAZY Sonny to be preggers or not. IF not its freezer camp this fall. I won't sell her on to some one else, would NOT be able to live with myself if she hurt them.
If she gives you a calf you will keep her?

What a shame. I was thinking the park could vaccinate the bison with dart guns but then I read the elk can get brucellosis too. And I read how huge the bison herd is.
Twist, do you know where brucellosis originated? Domestic or wild animals?
Brucellosis was originally imported to North America with non-native domestic cattle (Bos taurus), which transmitted the disease to wild bison (Bison bison) and elk (Cervus canadensis). No records exist of brucellosis in ungulates native to America until the early 19th century.

Can't decide if I want CRAZY Sonny to be preggers or not. IF not its freezer camp this fall. I won't sell her on to some one else, would NOT be able to live with myself if she hurt them.
Oof. We would never forgive her if she hurt you! Everybody/ everything has a purpose. Hers may be yakburgers.

Back
Top Bottom