Granny's gone and done it again

Sorry to hear that, Granny. I made crispy fries in the oven and chicken nuggests from scratch, both of which turned out pretty good. I also washed about 8 dozen eggs and sold six and am absolutely beat! But I now have two customers that will buy six dozen eggs each every other week, so that takes care of my egg surplus, so yay!
I bought a sub from wallys that was terrible then I just fixed bacon egg and cheese biscuits from the freezer and it was terrible. Made me half sick. These antibiotics I am on says to eat with them

I bought a sub from wallys that was terrible then I just fixed bacon egg and cheese biscuits from the freezer and it was terrible. Made me half sick. These antibiotics I am on says to eat with them
Yeah, lots of meds say to eat with them and if you don't you can get an upset stomach or worse. I think some can even cause liver damage and stuff. I'm sorry Tom can't visit with you, that's sad. Oh, and I owe you an apology ..

Edited typos

Urg, I keep hitting S instead of A. Anyway, the other day you said "he" was talking about dying and it makes you mad. Apparently I missed a page or two, I thought you were talking about Robert! So I said to let him talk, thinking it was something developmental for him. I didn't realize you were talking about Tom! I'm so sorry. So now I feel dumb.

Urg, I keep hitting S instead of A. Anyway, the other day you said "he" was talking about dying and it makes you mad. Apparently I missed a page or two, I thought you were talking about Robert! So I said to let him talk, thinking it was something developmental for him. I didn't realize you were talking about Tom! I'm so sorry. So now I feel dumb.
You dont need to apologize to me ! Tom, Robert dont matter, your probably right .

when my mom was sick she would say, are you going to keep this place when I die? How will you get along with me gone and are you going to be ok when I die? I hated hearing that. I would let her talk though. I wish now I hadnt. I wish I had told her Im not going to let you go. I would try and ease her mind by saying yes, I will be ok. I think she gave up too early

You say Tom doesn't talk to you... well. The Man doesn't talk to me either. He has other characteristics I like. But he cannot carry on a conversation and sees no need to. Sigh. Is why I hang out with youse guys, lol. Until the kids came, the dinner table was silent, devoid of convo. The tv was on and we listened to the news. I turn it off now while we eat, it's enough to turn your stomach. 🤢

when my mom was sick she would say, are you going to keep this place when I die? How will you get along with me gone and are you going to be ok when I die? I hated hearing that. I would let her talk though. I wish now I hadnt. I wish I had told her Im not going to let you go. I would try and ease her mind by saying yes, I will be ok. I think she gave up too early
Hmm. I guess if I were terminally ill, it would comfort me to hear assurances that my loved ones were going to be okay. I would not want to die with the fear that they were afraid for their futures. That would stress me out and make me feel guilty ... and possibly hasten my demise! I would want to die at peace, knowing I had done all I could to prepare them to survive and live well without me. But that's me. From the time I learned I was pregnant, it was my goal to put myself out of a job. To raise capable, independent adults.

Back
Top Bottom