Granny's gone and done it again

I have 4 sisters and not the first one of them have EVER asked about Robert. They make me sick. I would raise their kids if something happened to them. Of course all theirs is grown now but I would of been there had they needed me. They never considered me in their lives.
Sounds like my siblings. But you had special need. Maybe they figured if you needed anything you would ask. I guess I never asked my siblings if they needed anything, either. It never occurred to me to ask if they needed help. I figured if they did, they would ask. And of course I would have been there for them. Lol. But when I did need them and asked for help they told me to get a life.

yes my house. Why not? When I am gone of course.
I have offered my help to my sisters. I kept their children. They know I have a hard time with Robert and my health. They simply dont care.
Well. You didn't break em and you can't fix em.

Is your house big enough? That would be cool. How many bedrooms and bathrooms? The group home my friends' son is in, is in town, which is nice as all the clients have jobs. And transport to said jobs, doctors' offices, grocery stores, etc., is easy because there is a shuttle..

Edited for clarity

Well. You didn't break em and you can't fix em.

Is your house big enough? That would be cool. How many bedrooms and bathrooms? The group home my friends' son is in, is in town, which is nice as all the clients have jobs. And transport to said jobs, doctors' offices, grocery stores, etc., is easy because there is a shuttle..

Edited for clarity
its 3 bedroom 2 full baths. There is another room that could be a bedroom but for Roberts sake just a room mate thats like him would be perfect. They would have the worker every day if needed.

Back
Top Bottom