Granny's gone and done it again

I would think so.
That does not sound like your pipes are intact. Those ants are getting into your pipes somewhere! 🙁 But one thing you might try is a vinegar-soda bomb. Pour a cup or so of baking soda down the drain when it's dry. Then pour a cup or two of plain white vinegar down after it. Very quickly. It'll bubble and foam. Wait a couple minutes, then run hot water after it for about a minute. See if that helps. If they come back right away, I would call an exterminator or a plumber, possibly both, and see what they say.

That does not sound like your pipes are intact. Those ants are getting into your pipes somewhere! 🙁 But one thing you might try is a vinegar-soda bomb. Pour a cup or so of baking soda down the drain when it's dry. Then pour a cup or two of plain white vinegar down after it. Very quickly. It'll bubble and foam. Wait a couple minutes, then run hot water after it for about a minute. See if that helps. If they come back right away, I would call an exterminator or a plumber, possibly both, and see what they say.
I was afraid of that. Nothing they have done here has been right. I get them at the kitchen sink and bedroom windows as well. I dont see any cracks in the windows.

Back
Top Bottom