Granny's gone and done it again

My hair has gone thin and like baby hair so I thought I would try it. Yours would look good curled and you wouldnt need hair spray
I was warned to never get a perm or use a curling iron. My hair used to be very curly. Like you, it's getting finer and not so curly. I'm enjoying it!

So what did you learn about your butterflys Wishing?
I'll have to make a post when I get the laptop working again.
Yellow one is a Western Tiger Swallowtail. Black one is a Pipevine Swallowtail. 2 different species.
Lifespan for a Swallowtail is 2 weeks. That makes me sad.

Might be the same type. Cecile Brunner has been around for a long time. Does yours have a nice fragrance?

Maybe, but seems unhinged for someone to do something like that.

It's a Cecile Brunner rose.... a climber or rambler type with small fragrant flowers. Developed in France in 1881.

I was wondering if the swallowtails might be sexually dimorphic. Still haven't looked them up. I never got a great look at the black one... it never stopped moving.
I don’t think mine smells. I will check tomorrow.

1620189399218.png

It would take you half the day to curl all that hair anyway
When I was in highschool, I got my haircut and the guy cutting also had curly hair, so he knew all about it. He said to overcome the natural curl with a perm, it would have to be so strong it would damage my hair. He said curling iron was a waste of time. Lot of work and it would only last half a day IF there was no wind or humidity!
He was trying to get me to enjoy what I had. I just never knew what to do with it. Was so glad to have found this curly hair guru guy. Then he moved away. :rolleyes: Never found anyone to replace him. I remain a big mess to this day!

Back
Top Bottom