Granny's gone and done it again

Soooo I put in an Amazon order. I donā€™t have prime (hubs does - but I like to do some sneaky shopping on my own account so I donā€™t hear why do you need that? Etc.)

my order is coming in four batches, all usps. Usps doesnā€™t deliver to my house so I get a notice of ā€œattempted deliveryā€

and yet. Amazon truck stops in front of my house. Canā€™t find the package I guess she was told she had to deliver. But cmon Amazon. View attachment 2674652
I got an "attempted deluvery" today. šŸ™

I got an "attempted deluvery" today. šŸ™
Well. Attempted delivery today. There will be more attempted deliveries Wednesday sooo....Iā€™m not even going to bother going to the post office til then.
Wish I knew when the mail person came though. Some weeks theyā€™re super late, but the attempted delivery time means nothing lol. I think thatā€™s just when theyā€™re loaded up and leaving for that route or something.

Well. Attempted delivery today. There will be more attempted deliveries Wednesday sooo....Iā€™m not even going to bother going to the post office til then.
Wish I knew when the mail person came though. Some weeks theyā€™re super late, but the attempted delivery time means nothing lol. I think thatā€™s just when theyā€™re loaded up and leaving for that route or something.
Im torn between asking hubs to grab the mail and sneakily getting it myself cause thereā€™s some other stuff that probably did get stuffed in the mailbox...

My notice from UPS says nobody was here to sign for it. Lies! I was here all day! Didn't even go downstairs! Guess I could have been in the bathroom ... we don't have a doorbell though. It also gives an address where the package was returned to, but does not say what city! What good does that do me? And when I click the "Contact Us" button, it just takes me back to the same useless page. Grr.

Back
Top Bottom