Granny's gone and done it again

Soooo I put in an Amazon order. I don’t have prime (hubs does - but I like to do some sneaky shopping on my own account so I don’t hear why do you need that? Etc.)

my order is coming in four batches, all usps. Usps doesn’t deliver to my house so I get a notice of “attempted delivery”

and yet. Amazon truck stops in front of my house. Can’t find the package I guess she was told she had to deliver. But cmon Amazon. View attachment 2674652
I got an "attempted deluvery" today. 🙁

I got an "attempted deluvery" today. 🙁
Well. Attempted delivery today. There will be more attempted deliveries Wednesday sooo....I’m not even going to bother going to the post office til then.
Wish I knew when the mail person came though. Some weeks they’re super late, but the attempted delivery time means nothing lol. I think that’s just when they’re loaded up and leaving for that route or something.

Well. Attempted delivery today. There will be more attempted deliveries Wednesday sooo....I’m not even going to bother going to the post office til then.
Wish I knew when the mail person came though. Some weeks they’re super late, but the attempted delivery time means nothing lol. I think that’s just when they’re loaded up and leaving for that route or something.
Im torn between asking hubs to grab the mail and sneakily getting it myself cause there’s some other stuff that probably did get stuffed in the mailbox...

My notice from UPS says nobody was here to sign for it. Lies! I was here all day! Didn't even go downstairs! Guess I could have been in the bathroom ... we don't have a doorbell though. It also gives an address where the package was returned to, but does not say what city! What good does that do me? And when I click the "Contact Us" button, it just takes me back to the same useless page. Grr.

Back
Top Bottom