Granny's gone and done it again

Good morning, Granny. Got plans for today?
No, not unless I get busy with that lamb meat. I buy the leg portion often and love it. It already has rosemary on it and it smells so good. I fry it very quickly on high heat while the middle is still red. My fav. like that

SO.

went to the DMV.. failed my permit test... twice.. I'm not the smartest

ANYWAYS.. went to the license bureau to get a non drivers, BUT here is the catch.. My name on my birth certificate and the name on my SSC are different because I was adopted..(step parent adoption)

SO now I need a new SSN which will take forever

Now working on trying to get the school to give me a new ID LOL

You sure you need a new SSN? Women don't need a new number when their name changes when they get married. Should just have to show proof of name change. Get a new card in a week or two, but it's the same number.

That's what the lady at the license bureau said. She at first said she needed my adoption paperwork, but then asked somebody else and confirmed I need a new SSN... I'm very confused... My legal name IS on my birth certificate... My SSN just says my birth name..

I did study for the permit test. I just got test nervous and blanked out really...

I was going to try again but now I need to apply for a new SSN... trying to get a new photo I.D. from the school now

My "job" is gonna fire me before I've even started since I'm such a mess.

Back
Top Bottom