Granny's gone and done it again

I don't think I can get a booster yet. I am 61 and work in education but am not a teacher.
The sign on our pharmacy said...Boosters now available to anyone 18 and older! The news announced last night that we best get them now because they are going to be putting them out for children 5 and up. They will be busy! And right now, for here, we do need appointments.

Oh man! I had a lump removed the size of my thumb back in the 80's. My maternal grandmother died of breast cancer. I try and keep up with mammo's.. once a year.
I had a lump removed when i was 18. Very scary. And then a biopsy recently, where they placed a marker. I was scared.

supposed to go shopping today if Robert ever gets up. They told me the van is pulling really bad. I sure hope we dont get stranded somewhere. Not a soul to call IF I even had a phone.
Better check tire pressure. Then consider having a shop have a look at it. So many things could be happening. Nobody banged into a curb?

The sign on our pharmacy said...Boosters now available to anyone 18 and older! The news announced last night that we best get them now because they are going to be putting them out for children 5 and up. They will be busy! And right now, for here, we do need appointments.
I wonder if that was for Johnson and Johnson vaccinated people.

Mine was the two shot maderna.

Better check tire pressure. Then consider having a shop have a look at it. So many things could be happening. Nobody banged into a curb?
theres nothing wrong with the van. seems they were driving against the wind. all that worry for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom