Granny's gone and done it again

My photo won first place for Frizzle bantam cochin in a contest on BYC!
View attachment 2879059
Congrats! I read roosters instead of boosters
The sign on our pharmacy said...Boosters now available to anyone 18 and older! The news announced last night that we best get them now because they are going to be putting them out for children 5 and up. They will be busy! And right now, for here, we do need appointments.
i

The sign on our pharmacy said...Boosters now available to anyone 18 and older! The news announced last night that we best get them now because they are going to be putting them out for children 5 and up. They will be busy! And right now, for here, we do need appointments.
I thought you said roosters. I thought what a good way to get rid of them.

I *think* they just approved moderna for boosters.

I dunno. Kids may be next once the fda fully approves that age range but I’m not sure how many parents will flock to it.
Yes, I got my booster this morning. The news is reporting that folks are really heading in for it. They said to hurry because kids are going to be getting them soon..that more vaccines will be put out for kids age 5 and up. Will be harder to get appointments.

Yes, I got my booster this morning. The news is reporting that folks are really heading in for it. They said to hurry because kids are going to be getting them soon..that more vaccines will be put out for kids age 5 and up. Will be harder to get appointments.
I am glad you are having an easy time with the vaccine. Are you O positive blood?

Back
Top Bottom