Granny's gone and done it again

Medicare will cost us more than our current insurance, and we will need a secondary insurance.
Like I've said, sure glad I already have mine. It's free. It's for life. My dear husband is still taking care of me. He was retired military. Tri Care for life. Sooo thankful.

You can't do anything unless you try.
I do, which often results in messed up recipes!

I have no idea why! It may be because we have an electric stove so anything that need to be cooked on the stove take a lot longer...or it may be that I put everything in too early. Or it could be because I like to replace ingredients with what I "think" could replace it well.

I am also very lousy about measuring things.

will someone drive you?
Yes, my son that lives here. I try and make Dr. Appointments and tests on Tuesday or Thursday mornings. Those are the mornings he's got off. He needs to be back by 1 for one of his appointments. He works with kids with Autism..and their parents. We should be done by then. Can't see this taking long.

Yes, my son that lives here. I try and make Dr. Appointments and tests on Tuesday or Thursday mornings. Those are the mornings he's got off. He needs to be back by 1 for one of his appointments. He works with kids with Autism..and their parents. We should be done by then. Can't see this taking long.
works with the parents how?

Hubs wants to stay along the coast, which limits us hardcore. Too far north and we're out of California but in the rain belt. Sigh.
Yes, but..what about Oregon? I have a sister that lives there, just out of the areas that get the rain all of the time. She loves it!

Back
Top Bottom