Granny's gone and done it again

We did pretty good on rain total last weekend. Close to 10 inches... record breaking amount. Hope it's a sign that we might have a normal or better total for this winter and spring. The trees really need it. They are suffering. A lot went over during the storm. My brother's big willow in his front yard toppled yesterday. Luckily it fell toward the street... missed the house and cars. Big mess to clean up.

happy halloween GIF
its the great pumpkin charlie brown lucy GIF
Charlie Brown Party GIF
its the great pumpkin charlie brown halloween GIF by Peanuts
Halloween GIF by Peanuts
trick or treat rock GIF by Peanuts
Love snoopy

We’re they vaccinated?
Yes. :). My son is going to get tested tomorrow anyway. He got the J&J that isn't as affective as the others, and it's been around 6 months. I doubt they have it. The little guy gets sick in daycare. It's normal. Then they get it. Interesting thing is, I haven't. Keeping my fingers crossed. In fact, I haven't been sick since I got vaccinated, and I usually have a cold or bug at least two or three times by now this year.

Hope all had a great Halloween. I went to our church Trunk or Treat. Then home to a few that like to go door to door and come a little later. I went alone to the church part lot. My kids here at home are all sick! Started with the grandson ..of course..now in day care again. 😳. Then mom got it, and now dad. Me? How am I staying well? I'm grateful for sure!
Today's Halloween , right?

Back
Top Bottom