Granny's gone and done it again

He wants you to get rid of them because you have company coming? Cant they stay in the workshop for a little while? There is a treat for hair balls and it helps with the puking.
No , he is just tired of them in general. He can't stand anything even remotely smelly.

20211031_185415.jpg

All lit up for me to enjoy!

No , he is just tired of them in general. He can't stand anything even remotely smelly.
I don't like a cat box inside either, so we cut a hole in the bathroom wall, installed a cat flap, and built a little outside cat bathroom for them to use. Might not be an option for you, but it has worked great for us.
20210308_134851.jpg

20210308_141516.jpg
20210308_134923.jpg

View from inside in the little half bath off the garage. It's the only counter in the house they are allowed on. I feed them there so Scooter can't eat their food.
20211031_164540.jpg

CAT LAX works for Hairball Henry. It's like the old Petromalt. Get it online for about $3-4. Vet's office charges $8.
20211031_164554.jpg

I don't like a cat box inside either, so we cut a hole in the bathroom wall, installed a cat flap, and built a little outside cat bathroom for them to use. Might not be an option for you, but it has worked great for us.
View attachment 2884056

View attachment 2884057View attachment 2884058

View from inside in the little half bath off the garage. It's the only counter in the house they are allowed on. I feed them there so Scooter can't eat their food.
View attachment 2884065

CAT LAX works for Hairball Henry. It's like the old Petromalt. Get it online for about $3-4. Vet's office charges $8.
View attachment 2884066
Sounds good. Thank you!

Are you still going up north? More friends of mine are moving out of calif.
I swear.. they're all moving to Utah! Just met a young man at the dog park the other day that moved here from California. I told him how our homes are selling. He says, oh yeah! These homes are way less expensive than in California. Our homes are cheaper, even with them going way up in price, they're cheaper. They're going up in price because folks from California are having price wars on buying! We bought this house for 260 back in 07. It went up to 320 by last year. Now? We could ask 400 for it and probably get more because of those that are used to California prices would think 500 was a deal. Our neighbor just sold her house..months ago..for over 400. Same floor plan as ours.

Back
Top Bottom