Granny's gone and done it again

I lived in North Carolina for a very short time. Wilmington.
I love the South. I tried to move to NC up in the mountains. We looked for the right property and never found it. Tennessee is calling to me. I was born there and have family there. I would love to find land there that is affordable and not too far out. I am in the middle of three hospitals and several cities with country living. I love our land...just wish I had more acreage. I am on 5 acres.

I wonder if this would help me. I'm still having problems with my colon after having cdiff. I'm going back in to see my reg. doc. Thinking I need to be tested again. Cdiff is notorious for coming back. I really am tired of this. :(
ready to get grossed out? A poop implant helps .

I wonder if this would help me. I'm still having problems with my colon after having cdiff. I'm going back in to see my reg. doc. Thinking I need to be tested again. Cdiff is notorious for coming back. I really am tired of this. :(
Ask your doctor for sure. It might help. I had colitis and spent 6 days in the hospital. My son almost died with it. I worry it will come back in us. I developed diverticulosis, but it has not been too bad...just one infection so far. My sister has had cdiff. Stress can bring it out. She was sick and almost lost her husband last year. I think it caused it to develop. I think it is genetic too.

Back
Top Bottom