Granny's gone and done it again

Well. It’s rainy and windy and goose is snuggled up in bed between us. Hubs forgot to put wood under the leveling jack (oops) so we had one clunk down already. Goose was not impressed.
Did a lot of walking today before the storm moved in. Tomorrow we head north to eureka. F1BEA4CB-F733-4CFC-B70F-C4B256424F2A.jpeg 4F77334E-E224-4433-97D1-B20177BEF565.jpeg FE212647-381C-47AB-9FDE-BEC53229D297.jpeg 565F9736-E06E-446B-91E7-F52EC5E6F187.jpeg

Thank you. We lived in Mi. when he received treatment. When we moved here to In. things changed. No special needs places around. So the treatment stopped. I live on a hill though and he keeps his stretches up pretty good. I think this is why he wont learn to drive. He passed the written test then refused to learn how .
My son with Spina Bifida was going to drive. Went to the big city to learn, because that's where they have the driving tests for the hand controls. After driving around a bit, came back to say to me once on the way home... never mind mom, I don't want to drive. He was too nervous. He just said he diiy like it. His eye hand coordination isn't the best. Has never driven since. We had bought a car and hand controls for him. Oh well.

My son with Spina Bifida was going to drive. Went to the big city to learn, because that's where they have the driving tests for the hand controls. After driving around a bit, came back to say to me once on the way home... never mind mom, I don't want to drive. He was too nervous. He just said he diiy like it. His eye hand coordination isn't the best. Has never driven since. We had bought a car and hand controls for him. Oh well.
Yeah driving is scary. I wish people would be more cautious. I see some people taking a lot of risk.

Back
Top Bottom