Granny's gone and done it again

I didn't get my stimulus checks, but at least they went to pay bills.
The first round of mine went to peach vet bills. second round went to...actually think they went to credit card bills and taxes. Didn't get any of the golden state ones. jerks.

I mean if he gets it his logic is he can sell wheels and other stuff and break even if not turn a profit. I told him if that was the case the profits all went to me to house bills. I had planned on using those funds to paying off some things (those freaking expensive tires he HAD to get for my truck....and other things)

Like...c'mon. I have crap for room in the kitchen, I want to get a $150 ikea bookcase with doors to use as a pantry. (there was another one I wanted more but it's more expensive, and always out of stock, so a Billy with doors it will be!), our stove has been acting up for a while now (the main burner, THE ONLY BURNER WORTH A DANG likes to lock itself into nuclear mode...so FULL ON FIRES OF HADES....and now he's all well we should get an induction cooktop....since we can't do gas....ugh.) if we wanted to spend money on other things there were a million and six other priorities other than parts truck for your toy.

...and then he has the gall to try to get amorous last night. Dude, no, I'm sore from loading all that wood BY MYSELF while you were playing with your desert toy and then visiting your friend (he did end up doing a little bit while I showered/was getting ready for the party - pretty much texted him that I was done but theres still wood left but I had to shower/get ready so moving the trailer to the back of our property was on him - backing up is not something I'm confident doing yet with a 16' dump trailer by myself lol)

So MIL and one of the SIL's over for christmas dinner....oi. I figure I'll do the maple whiskey brined turkey/gravy (did that one year and it turned out really good for just hubs and I - before I did roast beast instead), maple glazed carrots, mashed potatoes, buns and salad, MIL is threatening to bring a candied yam/marshmallow sweet potato thing...sigh. I should probably grab a pie or something for dessert too eh? guys? help me out...

Took Charlie to the creek today… the water was rather low. The first pic is him finding a plastic bottle :lol:
2CD107FE-FB69-4278-AB92-81191E246510.jpeg
8EE67C04-D1EA-4906-9B4B-4B2524084FE3.jpeg

8yo gd had Christmas concert this am. She was an angel, they sang 2 songs, lunch after church was very good, got a headache probably from coconut cake I ate.
aww, I bet she was a sweetheart Jane. Sorry you arent feeling well

Our housing prob wasn’t any fault of our. Our lender had some sort of nervous breakdown. She said she had too many clients and should have never taken us on… she hadn’t submitted any of our paperwork. So four days before we were supposed to close, we started from square one. I’m glad she admitted she needed to cut back and I hope she’s getting the help and rest she needs, but it sucked for us. Appraisals here were backed up eight weeks, and we spent a very tense week terrified that the seller would back out. We are in a very small town with the best school district in the area, and houses do not come up for sale that often. This was the only one large enough with a basement. It was built in 1902 and is newly renovated, new roof, the works. I don’t love the renovations (they’ve stripped away most of the historical character of the home) but DH wanted a house that was move-in ready and not a project. I just wanted a basement.

Our housing prob wasn’t any fault of our. Our lender had some sort of nervous breakdown. She said she had too many clients and should have never taken us on… she hadn’t submitted any of our paperwork. So four days before we were supposed to close, we started from square one. I’m glad she admitted she needed to cut back and I hope she’s getting the help and rest she needs, but it sucked for us. Appraisals here were backed up eight weeks, and we spent a very tense week terrified that the seller would back out. We are in a very small town with the best school district in the area, and houses do not come up for sale that often. This was the only one large enough with a basement. It was built in 1902 and is newly renovated, new roof, the works. I don’t love the renovations (they’ve stripped away most of the historical character of the home) but DH wanted a house that was move-in ready and not a project. I just wanted a basement.
Dd had lots of delays with her usda house loan but finally signed & has moved in, they are so happy there

Back
Top Bottom