Granny's gone and done it again

Maybe I already shared this, but didn't say all of who..has Covid. My cousin's husband, and two of their children..my little cousins. They live just down the street from us, about a half a block. Her husband lost his dad from. Ahh..I just remembered I told you that part. Three of them in the house, 4 who are trying to stay clear, in the same house. :(
Did you say they just moved there?

They would bring you mountains of it!

Yes. It's going on the garden paths, along the fence line, and in the spots that get really muddy when it rains... like outside the coop door. I'm goingvto start today!

Brilliant! I never thought of that. We don't freeze very often.

It's sad how many have reproduction problems. Survival strategy for our lovely gallenaceous birds is quantity over quality. I've been watching the Cooper's hawk pick off the quail and other birds since late summer. Some are meant to be food and some are meant to reproduce. It's just tough to lose so many. I'm finding more than half of them don't live past 4, no matter where they came from.

News says you guys are in for a doozy!
I am hoping they are wrong. Big fat flakes falling down. Hope the freezing rain misses us.

With my crock pot, even at it's lowest setting, it still simmers which is too hot too drink. May could somehow fashion a way to suspend a water container over the simmering water and it wouldn't be so hot.
same with mine even on the warm setting.

howdy all, moving slow today. Slept til 11 . I found Tom in a sugar drop. gave him a carnation and some grapes. He is ok now.
I washed half the dishes, my back is hurting and I cant remember if I took a PP so Im waiting just in case.
Cap, they still calling for a foot of snow there? I hope you have supplys in.

I am hoping they are wrong. Big fat flakes falling down. Hope the freezing rain misses us.
We got the big fat flakes last night for about an hour, then it switched to the fine mealy ones. A very wet snow overnight. Not much left on the ground by 10 am. Clear, sunny and dry now as we drive.

Back
Top Bottom