Granny's gone and done it again

Maybe I already shared this, but didn't say all of who..has Covid. My cousin's husband, and two of their children..my little cousins. They live just down the street from us, about a half a block. Her husband lost his dad from. Ahh..I just remembered I told you that part. Three of them in the house, 4 who are trying to stay clear, in the same house. :(
Makes me wonder if this is one of the last day plagues of Revelation. Is everybody going to get it?

Makes me wonder if this is one of the last day plagues of Revelation. Is everybody going to get it?
Who knows, we do know there have been a lot of plagues in the past. I was surprised at how many. The last big one during the war. They thought it was a sign too.

Did they get done Wishing?
No. Coming back on Tues. They didn't have a saw long enough to cut across the stump at ground level. They also still need to cut the trunk into 16" rounds... so they will fit in our smallish stove after splitting.
There was a long wait for the chipper team to get there, so that slowed things down. The guys doing the cutting work much faster than the chipper guys can work. The truck fills up fast and they have to go dump it. They have been working this neighborhood all week. There are piles of cuttings waiting to be chipped all over the place and tons along the roads up to the farm and into town.
Methinks they should invest in a few more chippers and trucks.

Back
Top Bottom