Granny's gone and done it again

How long are they saying recovery could take? Hmm..I do realize it could be different for everyone. Bless your heart. You're still in my prayers.
They didn’t really give me a timeline. I have a follow up appointment this week (it’s on the 20th), I’m assuming we’ll cover that then. Their also doing a PET scan that day. Thank you for your continued prayers.
are you having pain?
Sometimes, not a lot. I’m struggling with dizziness, nausea, and weight loss. I passed out the other day while walking.

They didn’t really give me a timeline. I have a follow up appointment this week (it’s on the 20th), I’m assuming we’ll cover that then. Their also doing a PET scan that day. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Sometimes, not a lot. I’m struggling with dizziness, nausea, and weight loss. I passed out the other day while walking.
Oh yikes. Passing out is no fun!

Do you know what is causing it? My brother faints if he doesn't eat enough.

I have been doing good. Moving a lot of things to the new house, doing a lot of HMK corrections to try to get my grade up, and reading books about wine. My Spanish grade is stuck in B- land right now, and I need it to get to an A. Spanish is my worst favorite class, its the worst
Sounds like you’re busy! I’ve been keeping up with some of my school, I’m definitely falling behind on my foreign language though.

Back
Top Bottom