Granny's gone and done it again

yep and then you mother SCREWS up and gets permanent color the summer before your senior year. Which is why my HS Grad pics were taken in the dead of winter. AND I still had a black tinge to my hair. IT ws done for the summer theater production of the King and I. She got "tired" of the rinses. 3 of the 4 of us kids were in it. I was the first for the coloring and as she's working the dye in she comments "gee it's turning your scalp purple. The other 2 siblings managed to escape being black heads for MONTHS.
:barnie:he once again, MOTHERS!!!

Goats usually a few hours. All of my goats (when I had them) and sheep have had their babies unassisted in the middle of the night or when I was out shopping. Never have had an issue with nature being in charge.

do you have "hair" sheep or the type that need to be sheared ??

:frow Hi, Twist.

I went out a little bit ago to gather eggs. One of the Things (Dom pullets, Things 1-5) was in a nest, pondering and looking thoughtful. I hung around for a while in hopes she would lay her egg and move on, but .... she was there for the long haul. But as I watched her, she hunkered down, began to talk to herself a little, and then... started picking up bits of the nesting material, shredded paper, and putting it over her shoulder onto her back! Like ... she was in a spa, and covering herself like a mud bath. Just oh so gently, and kind of purring the whole time.

You guys ever seen this? What gives? I left at that point. Didn't want to interrupt a lady having a paper bubble bath, lol.

Haven't checked in since this post. Just had a case of the lazy. Yeah, I know. Everything that I like I can't eat yet they say eat plenty of vegetables. What I've noticed is how many marinades salad dressings and the like contain herbs in the forms of seeds. Plus I grew dill last year for seasoning with broiled/baked salmon and had to toss it all away.

@ronott1 and @campingshaws I thought about that after I posted. I could strain it all down and make either syrup or jelly. I'd just have to get really careful about making sure all the seeds were out.

with dill you can just cut the fronds and freeze them and use latter. NO seeds that way.

I hear you, @microchick. I'm down with what feels like kidney stones again and google says no salt, sugar, chocolate, sweet potatoes or spinach. :hitAnd limited protein.
The sugar is not a big deal, well, except for what's in chocolate, which I don't eat THAT often, but ... NONE? :thThere's a ton of other stuff I can't eat bc of thyroid, but it's all stuff I don't like anyway, and then there's the diabetic "diet." So ... I feel like I'm going to be "eating" water and ... water! Lol!

yep and then you mother SCREWS up and gets permanent color the summer before your senior year. Which is why my HS Grad pics were taken in the dead of winter. AND I still had a black tinge to my hair. IT ws done for the summer theater production of the King and I. She got "tired" of the rinses. 3 of the 4 of us kids were in it. I was the first for the coloring and as she's working the dye in she comments "gee it's turning your scalp purple. The other 2 siblings managed to escape being black heads for MONTHS.
My mom gave me a perm when I was about 12 or so. Never did go out.

Look for Nature's Miracle. I swear by it. It's a bit cashy but this stuff works. If you have pets, you have accidents and Nature's Miracle completely gets rid of the smell and staining. I usually get it on Chewy.com but I think Amazon has it also.

You just pick up the worse of the mess, then spray it till wet and clean up the rest
Meah I never had good experience with natures miracle. This bissel stuff I use, however…amazing. But I mean there’s only so much you can do attacking fuzzy stuff with semi solid to muddy poop with paper towels, ya know?

2 hrs 21 minutes.

1644615832685.png

Back
Top Bottom