Granny's gone and done it again

Got an early morning tomorrow. We will be driving all the way up to Centralia, not just to St Louis this time, to pick up our Kid from the academy. School's out! It's at least a 5-hour drive. And because we don't have a dog, cat and chicken-sitter, we have to turn around and come straight back. No overnight motel stay :hit this trip. I'll pop in whenever I'm not in a dead zone. Good night, see y'all tomorrow!

Got an early morning tomorrow. We will be driving all the way up to Centralia, not just to St Louis this time, to pick up our Kid from the academy. School's out! It's at least a 5-hour drive. And because we don't have a dog, cat and chicken-sitter, we have to turn around and come straight back. No overnight motel stay :hit this trip. I'll pop in whenever I'm not in a dead zone. Good night, see y'all tomorrow!
drive safe

That'll be a long tiring drive. Be safe.

Im so sorry. :hugs Thats so long. If i was near you, i would petsit in a heartbeat! Love me cats and chickens. (Dogs are okay to, i guess.)

Drive safe! Get some rest.

281235516_10159057213186589_2028255014232072595_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom