Granny's gone and done it again

yes, 2 of them. He is doing pretty good. still sore.
Wishing him a smooth recovery
what is a hackathon
Basically a codefest where likeminded people gather to do coding challenges. The challenges vary (can be to hack into a certain software, spot bugs, develop functioning software, etc.). There are different types of hackathons too (external, internal, etc.). They generally last for three days, which is how long each of the hackathons my brother attended took. He has only attended two so far. Oh and they have great prizes too, apart from connections ofc. I don’t know very much about hackathons past that.

I see that you got your pfp back! Gotta love those Indiana sunsets.
yes, I found it on FB then @Noah P showed me how to put it here. I still havent hung the other 2 drawings up. They are still sitting on my table hoping for 2 feathers to add to them and my bathroom never got started.

As far as your bathroom remodel is concerned, I'd almost be afraid to let them start as long as they've put you off. They liable to get it tore down then start dragging their feet. Someone's sure not being reliable.
Your right Pert. I didnt really think of that. I Think its the ones paying for it and not the contractors but that dont really matter does it? They could get started and then not get paid.

I managed to get pictures while she was yawning 🙃 :yesss:
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom