Granny's gone and done it again

My son Richard is doing great that has Covid. Another son is coming down tommorow from down south of the state. He says he has a .. better..covid test for him. Wants him to take it before he decides to take him camping with him. Richard wants to go so bad. I hope it's negative by then.
Is Richard the one with CP?

I dont know how to measure it but about 1/4th inch over the full mark on the dipstick.
I'd say that
that's getting close to max. I would stop by a Jiffy Lube or something similar and just tell them what's up and ask them if they can help you. Unless it's time to change the oil anywho.

I'm struggling, not sleeping much. #2 is helping out. Puppy can just out energy me. Although sometimes I think he is over tired. Put him in his crate and he passes out... for a while.
I'm also training a pup. She's doing pretty good now. I've had her a few months. She's getting spayed on Monday. She's still wearing me out at times.

I'd say that
that's getting close to max. I would stop by a Jiffy Lube or something similar and just tell them what's up and ask them if they can help you. Unless it's time to change the oil anywho.
he put about 3 quarts in today. A quart last thursday. It is like an oil change.

Back
Top Bottom