Granny's gone and done it again

My Bella is going potty. Whoot. 😄. Went to the neurologist PA. Love him. He's giving me hope. I'm starting a med and because I'm so sensitive to meds right now we've decided on a real low dose .. from a real low dose..to start for three days, then go to half, then to the whole. He says if this doesn't work, there are many different options here. He really believes he can get this under better control. Explained to me..which I knew...that migraines come under an umbrella of many different types...I said..like dementia. I understand this. :). I will take a tiny bit of this pill tonight. Prayers that it will eventually work. I won't be feeling too good at first. Understandable.

FB_IMG_1660267269197.jpg

My Bella is going potty. Whoot. 😄. Went to the neurologist PA. Love him. He's giving me hope. I'm starting a med and because I'm so sensitive to meds right now we've decided on a real low dose .. from a real low dose..to start for three days, then go to half, then to the whole. He says if this doesn't work, there are many different options here. He really believes he can get this under better control. Explained to me..which I knew...that migraines come under an umbrella of many different types...I said..like dementia. I understand this. :). I will take a tiny bit of this pill tonight. Prayers that it will eventually work. I won't be feeling too good at first. Understandable.
I hope it works for you :hugs

Back
Top Bottom