Granny's gone and done it again

So...lawdy help me.

Part of me is feeling sympathy for the mil, the other part of me is saying ughhhhh nope nope nope stay home.

So hubs has two half sisters - both younger than he is. I messaged the elder of the two, as she has a wee one, to see what I could get her wee one for a christmas present and to see if there was any kind of plan.

So they'll be with her hubs' family for christmas - not back until the 27th. The youngest sister won't be in town until the 26th. So yeah, MiL will be flying solo on Christmas unless we go see her. (long drive. six plus hrs).

BUT part of me is going dagnabbit, we'd have to LEAVE the 26th cause work...so we would miss EVERYONE. It's a long drive for what? One day?
Well she is the one who moved. Invite her to your house.

So...lawdy help me.

Part of me is feeling sympathy for the mil, the other part of me is saying ughhhhh nope nope nope stay home.

So hubs has two half sisters - both younger than he is. I messaged the elder of the two, as she has a wee one, to see what I could get her wee one for a christmas present and to see if there was any kind of plan.

So they'll be with her hubs' family for christmas - not back until the 27th. The youngest sister won't be in town until the 26th. So yeah, MiL will be flying solo on Christmas unless we go see her. (long drive. six plus hrs).

BUT part of me is going dagnabbit, we'd have to LEAVE the 26th cause work...so we would miss EVERYONE. It's a long drive for what? One day?
Come up here and visit your hubby’s dad

Mine too. My premium for my Medicare supplement is going up. I pay 80 dollars a month for my supplement and they take around 200 out of my SS check for Medicare. So much for my SS raise.
And I just heard senator ted cruz trying to pass a bill to not give illegals anymore money but of course the democrats voted that down. Hey let’s take care of citizens. I know plenty that need help.

Back
Top Bottom