Granny's gone and done it again

2nd batch is growing. Trying to watch for signs of early sexing. I have 2 with no tail feathers. One is this mad looking chick šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• 20230323_084317.jpg
    20230323_084317.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 3
Do you want to save her uterus ? If it is pyometritis she needs to see a vet who can treat it. What antibiotic did they put her on? Should be baytril. Is she discharging?
Cephalexin. I plan to get her spayed. Would have been done already, except for covid.
Yes, she has a discharge, she keeps cleaning herself up. But seems like she has less discharge than she did. And she ate a large biscuit tonight.

Cephalexin. I plan to get her spayed. Would have been done already, except for covid.
Yes, she has a discharge, she keeps cleaning herself up. But seems like she has less discharge than she did. And she ate a large biscuit tonight.
thats good to hear

Hope she can get well enough to get that done..soon.

Do you have any leftover chicken or beef bones? Boil them in water, give her some of the water, add some rice and lean beef/chicken. Might help.

No emergency vets around? No on call? Nothing? The fact that she's on the antibiotics and seems to be worsening is troubling.
Nope, no bones, but i can get some tomorrow.
I am going to look up emergency vets. She did go for her usual walk today.

Back
Top Bottom