Granny's gone and done it again

she does excited or scared little pees but she hasnt cut loose in 2 weeks.
That's great! To prevent nervous/ submissive/ excited urination, avoid getting her all hyped up, for example when you first come home after running errands. Best to ignore her for a few minutes, don't even make eye contact or talk to her from a standing position and don't bend over her. Instead, sit down and let her approach you. Don't pat the top of her head but hold your hand palm up under her chin so she can approach you and tickle her under the chin while talking softly to her. Don't use a high squeaky voice. All these things will help keep her from getting over excited.

CB turned 18 today yall. Wow, dont seem possible.
NO!!!!

Good gravy. Time flies
You think they are NEVER going to grow up and remember to brush their teeth or comb their hair without you nagging at them and then you turn around and they turn into ...
....I dunno. My hubs refuses to grow up. :barnie :he :rant :mad:
whew, I didn’t miss you all today. How’s everybody?

I’m working on an english project rn. It’s for the book A Tale of Two Cities. Writing a 20-paragraph essay and then making a poster board for it. Oh and i have this trig test tomorrow too. Trying not to think too hard on it.
Hope the test went well!!! I'm sure you did well :)

I'll post Goose-tax shortly, had no hope in heck of catching up. Life continues to be a cluster flock. Work is...drama and shenanigans, hardware issues....idiot behind keyboard issues this morning...turns out our server went into sleep mode....oops. So when I tried to open my payroll software to get payroll entered...NOPE. And of course, He Who Is The Only One Who May Touch The Server was out checking jobs....AND I had a date with my waxing girl this afternoon too. Long story short, managed to enter 99 employees time in 2 hours. Holy heck, that was a new record. I'll find out tomorrow from the other admin how bad I botched it. (she double checks it...always good to have a second set of eyes in case fingers get ahead of the brain)

BossLady continues to cause drama - heaven forbid any of us admins ever take any time off....I ended up in the office a full day yesterday just so other admin could have the day without excuses or bulltweety from her....Goose did alright.

Made a suggestion to hubs that one day a week HE makes dinner and cleans up after it. That didn't yield a positive result but...I have the feeling I'm just going to have to plan something easy that he can't screw up and say get to it. I am so tired.

The little bitties are getting so big. It's been chilly and drizzly, but I think this weekend they'll get das boot out of the garage into the grow out coop full time (they had some days during the weekend). They've outgrown the brooder.

Goose is still a jerk with the chickens, so I have to supervise him in his backyard now. I don't trust that brooder outside of the chain link, but until I can put a secondary temp fence up so Goose can't charge the grow out coop to see them run (seriously, that freaking play drive of his...I think that's all it is, because he doesn't try to break INTO the coop or anything...)

Oh well. BusLady is still here, refuses to keep her dog contained, and he ends up eating chicken feed/scratch/poop if my girls are free ranging, and having middle of the night poops waking up his mom (gee I wonder what he could be getting into when you're not paying attention) so my big girls have spent more time cooped up than I'd like (cmon. Chicken feed is expensive, I'm not feeding that to a dog, especially a dog that isn't mine!) Hopefully the part we're waiting on comes in soon so hubs can get her bus fixed and she can be on her way. Maybe it's a straw breaking camel's back syndrome here but I'm over having anyone else here. I want to be able to garden with impunity again, and run my irrigation without worrying about getting her crap all wet. Sigh.

Had a MiL state visit too for an overnight. That was...obnoxious. She showed up late Monday night and left Tuesday morning. (great, my busy payroll days) She'll be back in September apparently.

Alright, I should find my phone, let Goose out for his pee of the evening, and get my tooshie to bed. Whee. (Goose tax to be paid once I do find my phone)

Made a suggestion to hubs that one day a week HE makes dinner and cleans up after it. That didn't yield a positive result but...I have the feeling I'm just going to have to plan something easy that he can't screw up and say get to it. I am so tired.

You have the patience of a saint, dear girl! With all that going on, and doing dinner AND cleaning up every single night too? Yikes, no wonder you're beat!

My DH is no good in the kitchen either, at least when it comes to cooking. He helps with the clean-up, bless his soul. But I don't always have the energy to cook every night so I'll let you in on one of our little secrets: microwaveable frozen dinners. They've come a long way, Baby, since Swanson TV dinners! There are some excellent ones available. We always keep some on hand for those days when I've spent all day in town and don't have a lick of strength (or time!) left to cook. And ... no clean-up! Just toss the container in the trash after dinner.

So easy even our kids can do it, so a hubby who refuses to grow up can, too. Or ... go hungry! 😉

Yeah. That’s what my loaches look like. I still want to get a bigger tank for them if we’re gonna have them but…sigh. Got a bunch of other things to do first before I can make room for a larger tank.

As promised. Some of my “office” tank, goose creeping on my bold little sussex (I swear, sparkles nugget reborn over here…) and of course goose being goose.
IMG_1656.jpeg IMG_1650.jpeg IMG_1647.jpeg IMG_1610.jpeg IMG_1488.jpeg

You have the patience of a saint, dear girl! With all that going on, and doing dinner AND cleaning up every single night too? Yikes, no wonder you're beat!

My DH is no good in the kitchen either, at least when it comes to cooking. He helps with the clean-up, bless his soul. But I don't always have the energy to cook every night so I'll let you in on one of our little secrets: microwaveable frozen dinners. They've come a long way, Baby, since Swanson TV dinners! There are some excellent ones available. We always keep some on hand for those days when I've spent all day in town and don't have a lick of strength (or time!) left to cook. And ... no clean-up! Just toss the container in the trash after dinner.

So easy even our kids can do it, so a hubby who refuses to grow up can, too. Or ... go hungry! 😉
Ugh. That would be a go hungry. I’ve tried a few of those. I agree with you, there are some good ones but…Gripe gripe gripe. Heck he even gripes sometimes when I use frozen meats. Though too bad, that isn’t about to change. Things are too expensive. So yeah I’ll stock up and vacuum seal when things are on sale.

Back
Top Bottom