Granny's gone and done it again

Yeah I wouldn't mind a car that stops to avoid a collision, but not much more than that. My current vehicle (a 2017 CR-V) does not have auto headlights and I have to remember to turn them on. Amazing how quickly I got spoiled on that, lol!
Oof. What. Even my old Volvos have that!!!

The braking in case of always creeped me out. What if it braked when it shouldn’t and caused more drama. Also have the “pre collision avoidance” thing - had that on the truck and the bronco. Turned it off on the truck cause it would go off for no reason scaring the beejeesus out of me.
More good news. After several forecasts of no rain for the next 10 days now we are having a high % chance of rain for several hours later today. We need it.
Take some of ours!!! I’m living in a mud pit.

Cyn, sending so many hugs your way lady.

Not a very nice day. Cried the hardest I've cried in a long time. I try not to because it really messes with my Vestibular problems. Drama. That's all I'll share. Then later this evening my daughter asked Austin if he could take her old doggy to the vet to be put down. She was pretty much down, but Mindi didn't want her to suffer through the night. I called my vet because I know they help for emergencies after hrs. It's so hard to lise a pet you've had so long. She was almost 14 years old. Cutest little dog. So, I am here hoping to find some love. Hugs anyone? 😁
I am very sorry for what ever you are going through.

Our storms have finally left after close to a week of rain and snow mixture. Blue skies.:)
20240402_091209.jpg
20240402_091218.jpg

Could not convince GirlChild yesterday that these blue eggs came from our pullets ...

1000007037.jpg

.... but actually the brightest blue one IS! It was white before I soaked it for 30 minutes in the cooking water from the red cabbage! The pullets are just at 18 weeks. I should have dated them 4/1.

Back
Top Bottom