Granny's gone and done it again

Well, I missed everybody. Hard to get here at a reasonable time on Saturday nights when the sun sets so late now. Then we have evening chores, then we read and visit and it takes me a while to catch up. So slumber on, my darlings... but anyway I wanted to respond to a few posts.

I rarely nap anymore. Robert will wake me and tell me to go to bed. I have to catch him napping before I can.
Good on Robert for keeping an eye to your safety! :hugs

Popping back In with some bad news.

I’m sure everyone here knows about my dog, deacon. In January 31st 2023 we lost him. I miss him dearly and I know he was loved by some of you guys, too 🩷View attachment 3806790
Aw, Trains, so sorry to hear! He was a great companion to you. You two been through a lot together. He'll live in your heart forever. ❤️

Marinate them in your favorite sauce. cook them in the oven on 300 degrees until they are done. I have done them in the crock pot as well.
How long approximately, Iris? 30 minutes? Two hours? Six days? Lol. My late MIL used to say "until done," but .. about how long?

Im sorry to hear that.. I also have been suffering from it
Yeah, joining the club. When you wake up in the morning and everything hurts. Takes ten minutes to get out of bed and the bladder is the only motivator ... you can't make a fist and it takes two hands to hold your coffe cup... thank you, fibro, because of you I know I'm alive ...

Watching a documentary about chimps. They are very violent and mean. Did you know they kill monkeys and eat them?
Yeah read that many years ago in a National Geographic. Vicious little buggers. Some of the more violent ones really had an evil look to their countenance. I mean, they looked like thugs and murderers. Chilling.

The fibromyalgia is pretty bad right now. Everything hurts unless I am sleeping. I may need to go back on steroids.
I have it. No fun. Do you get the low grade fevers? I'll get chilled like a fever does. I now know when it's because of fibro and not another illness coming on.

My finger never did heal up. Pretty sure theres a popped tendon in there.
I've been doing my therapy here at home. I've been going in and getting the ultra sound treatment. Supposed to help break up scar tissue and help with pain. Its going to take a while. Seems less painful now. He keeps adding more to do at home.

Back
Top Bottom