Granny's gone and done it again

Headed to St Louis, gotta give The Kid back.

I'm sad/mad. Somebody dumped three little pit-type puppies on our county road, look to be about 5-6 weeks old. They were still all bunched together, can't have been there long. Everyone's still at church. Sigh. There is no animal shelter in our county for animals not in the city limits, may not be one at all that I've been able to find. Animal Control? Don't make me laugh. People would not dump animals if there was any other option. There would not be as many unwanted puppies/ kittens if we had any kind of low-income assisted spay/ neuter clinics. But we have nothing like that. 😒
Aww Did you pick them up? Maybe you can advertise and rehome them

I can. My feet are asleep
Thank you
You mean you can't? Your ankles are not asleep, are they? You certainly can, and you should. Your feet are asleep because they don't have good circulation in them. Rocking your ankles side to side or up and down will wake them up. You don't want to lose toes like Tom did. Get 'em moving!

You mean you can't? Your ankles are not asleep, are they? You certainly can, and you should. Your feet are asleep because they don't have good circulation in them. Rocking your ankles side to side or up and down will wake them up. You don't want to lose toes like Tom did. Get 'em moving!
No, I can move them. Just tingles a little.

Well, I missed everybody. Hard to get here at a reasonable time on Saturday nights when the sun sets so late now. Then we have evening chores, then we read and visit and it takes me a while to catch up. So slumber on, my darlings... but anyway I wanted to respond to a few posts.

Good on Robert for keeping an eye to your safety! :hugs

Aw, Trains, so sorry to hear! He was a great companion to you. You two been through a lot together. He'll live in your heart forever. ❤️

How long approximately, Iris? 30 minutes? Two hours? Six days? Lol. My late MIL used to say "until done," but .. about how long?

Yeah, joining the club. When you wake up in the morning and everything hurts. Takes ten minutes to get out of bed and the bladder is the only motivator ... you can't make a fist and it takes two hands to hold your coffe cup... thank you, fibro, because of you I know I'm alive ...

Yeah read that many years ago in a National Geographic. Vicious little buggers. Some of the more violent ones really had an evil look to their countenance. I mean, they looked like thugs and murderers. Chilling.
Cook time depends on how thick they are. usually about 1 to 2 hours.

Headed to St Louis, gotta give The Kid back.

I'm sad/mad. Somebody dumped three little pit-type puppies on our county road, look to be about 5-6 weeks old. They were still all bunched together, can't have been there long. Everyone's still at church. Sigh. There is no animal shelter in our county for animals not in the city limits, may not be one at all that I've been able to find. Animal Control? Don't make me laugh. People would not dump animals if there was any other option. There would not be as many unwanted puppies/ kittens if we had any kind of low-income assisted spay/ neuter clinics. But we have nothing like that. 😒
People here are too lazy even if there is a clinic. Plus they think they will make lots of money off breeding. What a joke. We have tons of abandoned animals here. You have to make an appt to bring in an animal. Weeks out

Cook time depends on how thick they are. usually about 1 to 2 hours.
Thank you, Iris. The brisket I cooked for my son turned out amazing. I cut it in half (it was 20#) so I did not cook it 25 hours, only about 12. Man, it was good! Can't afford that very often!

55° here today, clear and sunny, fairly low humidity. Not hurting too bad today.

School banquet next Sunday. I ordered The Kid a nice green paisley bow tie and pocket square, his girl is wearing a green dress. He'll be the most dapper dude at the banquet. His hair is wild and undisciplined and I have learned to live with it. He's kinda cute. (IMO). She's very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom