Granny's gone and done it again

. I cleared some dead growth in my flower bed that should have been done last year. Will plant a few more pansies, yellow large marigolds, and some small marigolds. Some tomorrow some the next. I'm taking it easy out there.
Good for you, Cynthia! Me too. I have some herbs and flowers sprouting in the back porch so I put up a little fence so I'll have a place to put them, safe from the chickens.

1000007156.jpg

To some people though it’s just a piece of paper.
It's a piece of paper that gives you signiificant rights. Like, being able to be in the hospital room with your SO while he/she lies dying. Or having the right to stay in the house you share after they die while it's in probate if they didn't make a will. Or having access to their bank accounts or being able to drive their car. Or make decisions as to the disposal of the body. You have no spousal rights without that "piece of paper."

My tree is showing off again this year. It's an Eastern Redbud. And, I love my cedars. Scott and I planted all when they were very small. View attachment 3808896
Wow, Cynthia, that's beautiful!. We have redbuds here but a lot of people consider them weeds. Mine certainly doesn't put on a show like that! This year it was just getting going good when it got nipped by frost. But I love them, we have about a half-mile "driveway" lined with them. It's not all our property, of course.

Back
Top Bottom