Granny's gone and done it again

I have to say that having these kids has been an incredible blessing. They've brought amazing joy and fun into our lives. The Kid has stabilized incredibly and you'd never know he ever had challenges. He's brilliant scholastically. GC is the light and joy of my life. She's a major help to me and just about my best friend. I love them both dearly. I can't imagine life without them.
thats beautiful

Yes, by a year and a couple of months. I'm a cougar, lol! Rowr!
cougar Htown GIF by University of Houston

I just had my DEXA done last week too. My mid spine has it, was told my upper legs did a few years back. Not mentioning it now....?? but thankfully the spine was the same as last year. Not worse. I take over the counter supplements. Doc wanted me to have some sort of IV but I declined because of the side affects. See, the supplements helped. Not worse..without that IV stuff. Glad.
The IV is once a year. some medication is by mouth or injection monthly. It depends on how severe the osteoporosis is and what the insurance will pay. I will be taking a pill monthly and increasing my calcium intake.

I about chickened out for the day. Wouldn't be so bad had I not wore myself out in the garden during the week.
Well Larry I'm about half glad to hear you have some limits! Between you and Cap, you overachievers, y'all are about to give me an inferiority complex. Think I might have to make me a reservation at Our Lady of Shady Rest Nursing Home or some such! 😆

Back
Top Bottom