Granny's gone and done it again

Y'all be good and if you aren't be good at it, that's what the rodeo announcer used to say. I think that was the guy that said it.
I dont remember seeing white pepper.
It's beside the black pepper. You can even buy the hulled white pepper corns and grind your own coarse enough to see it well.

Need to find my spot on the bed and get in it.
but its good for you! hahaa Tons of iron.
And cholesterol. There are other ways to get iron. Raisins, Concord grape wine, and others without the toxic waste the animals filter removed from the process feed they ate.

Goodnight Granny Land. Daylight will be here soon and we have lots to get done before the heat comes.

with school? You like to torture yourself or what?
Playing Happy Children GIF by MOODMAN
Yes my grandson class

Y'all be good and if you aren't be good at it, that's what the rodeo announcer used to say. I think that was the guy that said it.

It's beside the black pepper. You can even buy the hulled white pepper corns and grind your own coarse enough to see it well.

Need to find my spot on the bed and get in it.

And cholesterol. There are other ways to get iron. Raisins, Concord grape wine, and others without the toxic waste the animals filter removed from the process feed they ate.

Goodnight Granny Land. Daylight will be here soon and we have lots to get done before the heat comes.
Hope you sleep good

Back
Top Bottom