Granny's gone and done it again

Thats a long sleep ! Is he feeling better now ?

He's not worse, and that's what we're shooting for. He skipped practice 4 days last week, and was starting a cough. He had bad problems with this when he was little and even had the swine flu when it was going round years ago, so we take the respiratory stuff seriously. Got to nip it in the bud. He's up and around and you wouldn't know there was anything wrong. I can tell by how he sounds that he's got a bit of congestion, so extra care for a few more days.

He's not worse, and that's what we're shooting for. He skipped practice 4 days last week, and was starting a cough. He had bad problems with this when he was little and even had the swine flu when it was going round years ago, so we take the respiratory stuff seriously. Got to nip it in the bud. He's up and around and you wouldn't know there was anything wrong. I can tell by how he sounds that he's got a bit of congestion, so extra care for a few more days.

swine flu ? is that really bad ? Poor guy and asthma to boot !

Granny what breed of turkey ??? I hope its not a broad breasted white
fl.gif
if so it basically the same thing as a Cornish cross only in a turkey

So are you naming that poult Easter ?? also 10.00 is a great price about what you pay for a day old from most hatcheries.

Back
Top Bottom