Granny's gone and done it again

One down, one to go! Mask from dollar tree. Ladies shirt $5, kid leggings $4. Gloves were two pairs for $1.50, the other pair matched bubba's costume! I made the tutu: about $7 in tulle and I think the ribbon was $2-4. Also used a piece of hemp cord and about 15 safety pins.

Went to running to get new chicken waterers and of course they are sold out of the 8 gallon galvanized ones. So pickup to 2-5 gal to help tide me over. Also Grocery shopping and got the new fridge and got it in the apartment and installed. I left the old one in the middle of the kitchen as it had their food in it yet. I understand its now on the deck/porch. Also went to mass. Have been fighting a migraine off and on all day. Vision goes, depth perception goes, instant want to up-chuck, I did take a horse pill seems to have helped.

Went to running to get new chicken waterers and of course they are sold out of the 8 gallon galvanized ones. So pickup to 2-5 gal to help tide me over. Also Grocery shopping and got the new fridge and got it in the apartment and installed. I left the old one in the middle of the kitchen as it had their food in it yet. I understand its now on the deck/porch. Also went to mass. Have been fighting a migraine off and on all day. Vision goes, depth perception goes, instant want to up-chuck, I did take a horse pill seems to have helped.

4 days in a row now for me.

Back
Top Bottom