Granny's gone and done it again

Shalom to granny land!
W4W I saw touday somthing that I have never saw! A couple of Carrion crows, Corvus corone corone feeding a Great spotted cuckoo hatchling! Clamator glandarius
We have a bird here that does the same thing... didn't know is was called a brood parasite. Ours is a brown-headed cowbird, Molothrus ater. They lay in songbird nests, and often the cowbird chick is the sole survivor of the clutch. At least your cuckoo is prettier!

sfw_17912731899_f6db41881d_k_3.jpg

I'M HUNGRY!!!

8680154706_7e1baf5e1b_b.jpg

YUM YUM... MORE!!!

images
FEED ME, MOMMY!

Can anyone tell me how to skip to a certain page other than at the top of the page. I need to go to page 9'
On the computer, you can click the arrow in the page numbers and it will move you to the page # you want.
Otherwise you can quote a post, then come here and use the arrow back to get you back to the page where the quote came from.

Idk what's going on but my alerts must be outta whack. I'm getting post from last year showing up on the most recent post. God I hope that I haven't lost yall again?
My advice is to ignore the alerts for now. I got one this morning that said someone liked a post from last month. They are still working to correct a lot of bugs on this new platform. Expect glitches for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom