Granny's gone and done it again

Hello! I finally found a Mc Donalds so I could check up on you and the ducklings! I'm sorry to hear your ducklings haven't arrived yet. The postage was supposed to be 2 day shipping. Did you contact the PO? I only get 1 bar of cell service out here! It's 12:06 AM where I'm at

I definitely knew what he was talking about at that age.
I don't know what he's talking about. :confused: :rolleyes:

I haven't started his yet. :oops: I considered making his identical but instead saved $10 skipping the lace and ribbon. I used "his" thread for "hers" and I'm going to use scraps from "hers" as bias tape and the ribbon for "his." Then I get to make lots of cheesy relationship analogies like "cut from the same cloth." :D
cheesy! :D One of my favorite words. When hubs and I first started dating, I used to call things cheesy and he had never heard it before, thought I was making it up. His parents both spoke English, but I guess they wouldn't be using complex idioms like cheesy!

1. Well they the po at my end were going to "look into it today and get back to me" they haven't as of 10:11 pm (current time) I did also stop there in person today hoping they are messed up. no such luck. AND then actually have no idea where the package is this is what I get on the usps tracking site

September 15, 2017, 9:18 am In Transit to Destination On its way to DICKINSON, ND 58601
    The item is currently in transit to the destination as of September 15, 2017 at 9:18 am. It is on its way to DICKINSON, ND 58601.
    September 14, 2017, 9:18 am In Transit to Destination On its way to DICKINSON, ND 58601
    September 13, 2017, 9:18 am In Transit to Destination On its way to DICKINSON, ND 58601
    September 12, 2017, 6:18 pm Departed Post Office GRIFFITH, IN 46319

2. twisted-acres-farm, 6 minutes ago Edit Report
  3. Reply

4. 1 minute ago

NylaChillin' With My Peeps
    Jan 3, 2017
    Griffith, Indiana
    Sometimes I really hate the USPS.. I'm truly sorry this has happened. I've shipped a total of 7 Boxes of ducklings this year and never have had this happen.

Hello! I finally found a Mc Donalds so I could check up on you and the ducklings! I'm sorry to hear your ducklings haven't arrived yet. The postage was supposed to be 2 day shipping. Did you contact the PO? I only get 1 bar of cell service out here! It's 12:06 AM where I'm at
well that dont say much does it..

Back
Top Bottom