Granny's gone and done it again

Omg, i think the female kitten got into motor oil. She must have gotten into the bag with the container of oil and it leaked! She has it all down her chest, at least i assume that is what it is. It is oily feeling. Crap! I washed her in dish soap. I read that it can cause diarrhea and vomiting. Great. So much for selling her tomorrow. At least the others didn't get into it. Silly cat. I was trying to sleep and Charlie wanted to get out of the room. Maybe he smelled it. So i got up and turned on the light. I get downstsirs thinking he wants outside but he does not want to go. Ok, so i come back up and notice she is all oily. Bath time for kitten. Sigh.

Yes the ducklings were insured. I asked the USPS cashier to make it $70 insurance. I hope they are all alive. I gave them Sav-A-Chick Electrolytes and Probiotics in their water and watered down their food when I first took them. They did eat and drink some water and food before I boxed them. I also put watered down food in the box with them. The water used to water down the feed was the water mixture of the electrolytes and probiotics. But they were suppose to have arrived on Thursday..

WOW she went above and beyond expectations as far as doing everything on her end

Omg, i think the female kitten got into motor oil. She must have gotten into the bag with the container of oil and it leaked! She has it all down her chest, at least i assume that is what it is. It is oily feeling. Crap! I washed her in dish soap. I read that it can cause diarrhea and vomiting. Great. So much for selling her tomorrow. At least the others didn't get into it. Silly cat. I was trying to sleep and Charlie wanted to get out of the room. Maybe he smelled it. So i got up and turned on the light. I get downstsirs thinking he wants outside but he does not want to go. Ok, so i come back up and notice she is all oily. Bath time for kitten. Sigh.

uffda so sorry

so sorry Cap. I think those kittys are in your future. Also better then getting into crap meds.

Hello! The ducklings were insured $70. If they are all dead I will either refund for the ducklings or ship new ducklings when hatched if thats what Twisted wants.
good to hear Nyla, We are all hoping they are alive but Twists weather is pretty cold tonight. Did you ship UPS ? They used to include insurance of $100. if not delivered when they said it would be resulting in damage/death

Back
Top Bottom