Granny's gone and done it again

haha its what they do best.I hope my candy corn is still laying come spring. Watch me miss the chance for babies from her by not wanting to brood in the winter
Had to remove the golf balls from the nest boxes. Removed every egg the little white hen laid, so she decided she would try to hatch a golf ball haha

Had to remove the golf balls from the nest boxes. Removed every egg the little white hen laid, so she decided she would try to hatch a golf ball haha
that aint nothing ! My orph been sitting on air for 2 weeks. She is pulling feathers now and puffing up at me

wal mart today, #4 wants a MP3 player for his Bday. I ask the jerk, whats an mp3 ? He looks at me like I am nuts (did he know me ? ) and says umm, it plays music. where are they ? Over there. (pointing) sigh, do they work w/ phones. Maam, they have to have music downloaded on them to hear it. I give, I will go look myself. No idea if I am even looking at a mp3 but whatever it is cost $300.00 NOT I asked tom, dont they sell stereos anymore ?

Back
Top Bottom